– Vinasun: +84(0)28 38 27 27 27
– Mai Linh: +84(0)28 38 38 38 38
– Phuong Trang: +84(0)28 38 18 18 18
– From Tan Son Nhat airport to Ben Thanh Station: Yellow Bus 109 (Express), or Bus 152
– From Ben Thanh Station to GEM: Bus no. 93. Bus stop: Nguyen Binh Khiem Street. Walking distance to GEM Center from the Bus stop
– Other Bus with its stop near by GEM: 05, 06, 14, 45
Top 5 Things to See and Do in/near Ho Chi Minh City:
– Visit the Museum of Ho Chi Minh: At one point or another, the city museum has been a Governor’s Palace, committee building, and Revolutionary Museum. You’ll find a collection of weaponry and memorabilia from the country’s revolutionary struggle as well as captured U.S. fighter planes and tanks. Admission costs 30,000 VND ($1.30 USD).
– Ascend the Saigon Skydeck: For a 360-degree panorama of the city, you can head to the Saigon Skydeck Tower. The observation deck is on the 49th floor and entrance costs 200,000 VND/$8.60 USD (kids and seniors for 130,000 VND/$5.60 USD). Open daily from 9:30am-9:30pm.
– Visit The War Remnants Museum: The museum’s best exhibit is the collection of bombs, tanks, planes and war machinery, including an American F-5A fighter jet at the front entrance. The museum has a very “pro-communist, down-with-the-capitalists” bend to it. It’s as much propaganda as it is history. Entrance fee is 40,000 VND ($1.70 USD) per person.
– (Day trip) See the Cao Dai Holy See Temple: The Cao Dai religion is relatively new (it’s less than 100 years old). This Cao Dai temple is the main temple for the religion and is hugely ornate and colorful, with a giant globe behind the main alter displaying the religion’s “divine eye” symbol. Most people combine a trip to the temple with the Cu Chi Tunnels excursion.
– (Half day trip) Crawls through the Cu Chi Tunnels: Crawl through the extensive network of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in the 1960s to fight American soldiers. Tours involve a walk through of the tunnels and chambers. It’s a sobering experience and not one meant for anyone claustrophobic. The best way to do it is by guided tour. Tours cost about 350,000 VND ($15 USD).
Other Things to See and Do in Ho Chi Minh City:
Bay Hotel Ho Chi Minh – 4-star
Mường Thanh Sài Gòn Centre Hotel – 4-star
Somerset Ho Chi Minh City – 4-star
Somerset Chancellor Court Ho Chi Minh City – 4-star
Park Hyatt Hotel – 5-star
Sofitel Saigon Hotel – 5-star
Caravelle Hotel – 5-star
Benefits of Online registration
How to do onsite registration at the event?
Age restrictions for visitors
Dress code regulation